WTT 5k GS tank/4.7k GS DPS DK Blue Proto/Grand BW Mammoth+ 4.8k GS Hunter LF ANYTHING
Hello,
I withdrew my other trade of my other account due to the fact.. well, I couldn't trade it, so I'm looking at offers for my main account.
80 death knight:
Blue Proto-Drake
Dual-Spec
450 Mining/1 Skinning
5k GS (addon) tank set with 37k hp unbuffed.
4.7k GS (addon) DPS set.
Grand Black War Mammoth!!!!!
35 Badges of Triumph for whatever, along with 28 Conquest.
80 hunter:
Bronze Drake
Survival Spec
4.8k GS (addon) DPS set.
Incredibly fun to play.
I can go into more specifics over AIM or text!
What I'm looking for:
Druid++++, Pally++++, Rogue +++, Priest +++, Mage+++ Everythin Else ++
Please no warriors. Thank you!
AIM: ah1zcobra1000. [Removed]-Mask
NO SCAMMERS, I'VE SEEN ALMOST EVERY SCAM, PLEASE DON'T TRY
Hello,
I withdrew my other trade of my other account due to the fact.. well, I couldn't trade it, so I'm looking at offers for my main account.
80 death knight:
Blue Proto-Drake
Dual-Spec
450 Mining/1 Skinning
5k GS (addon) tank set with 37k hp unbuffed.
4.7k GS (addon) DPS set.
Grand Black War Mammoth!!!!!
35 Badges of Triumph for whatever, along with 28 Conquest.
80 hunter:
Bronze Drake
Survival Spec
4.8k GS (addon) DPS set.
Incredibly fun to play.
I can go into more specifics over AIM or text!
What I'm looking for:
Druid++++, Pally++++, Rogue +++, Priest +++, Mage+++ Everythin Else ++
Please no warriors. Thank you!
AIM: ah1zcobra1000. [Removed]-Mask
NO SCAMMERS, I'VE SEEN ALMOST EVERY SCAM, PLEASE DON'T TRY
Last edited by a moderator:
