WTT 5434 A-Priest(disc) 74 mage(H) +(A&H) alts OO/ID *PICS* Have Rep or Ignored

Not Recently Bumped

LiquidSwordz36

Level 72

Trade Guardian Orders: 10

(100%) (14 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Sep 14, 2009
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
WTT 5434 A-Priest(disc) 74 mage(H) +(A&H) alts OO/ID *PICS* Have Rep or Ignored

READ FULL AD

First and Foremost, you must have rep or I WILL NOT trade, and you must be the OO, not the second but you got it from a friend deal, nope, sorry. ID is a MUST as well. I am doing phone convos, will give you all the necessary information when we trade, as I expect the same from you, I am the Original Owner/Creator of the account, has only been played by me and has an Authenticator on it since day 1.

The account is merged to a Battle.net and also has a 75 Druid/61 warrior account under it, both accounts are in my name, that account has been unplayed for a while now and does not have time, whether or not you choose to put time on it and play it is entirely up to you.



Account #1

Priest*Disc MS*: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=186532


Screenshot-2.png



37 Frost badges, 54 Triumphs (saving for pvp) epic ground, reg flyer with cold weather. Has Ice Mammoth from sons of hodir and Black war mammoth from SKS, along with Flying carpet from tailoring.

Titles: Champion of the frozen wastes, Of the nightfall, The patient

Priest is in an ICC guild, doing both 10 and 25 mans. Check the armory for exalted factions, has shoulder/head enchants.

Bank has full frostweave bags and an enchanting bag filled with mats, 4/5 epic bagslots

450 tailor and 450 enchanting

Mage is horde level 74 with 2 boa pieces (chest/shoulders), epic ground regular flyer, over 1k gold. He is the GM of his own guild with 1 bank tab, may get the 2nd, not sure.

63 belf pally
61 orc dk
50 troll rogue
60 dwarf pally
54 warlock

Account #2

Druid is 75, with 61 warrior and some other mid level alts, epic ground, the account has been inactive for a little so I dont really remember everything thats on it, but it is merged under the same bnet so it more or less HAS to go with the priest, whether you choose to put time on it and play is up to you.

Serious offers only, can and will show in game, also, like I said I am doing phone confirmation upon request.
DO NOT WANT:

another priest, a hunter, or mage.

Aim is in the sig, LIKE67NINJAS, post here first and ill log on, thanks. HAVE REP OR DONT BOTHER!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
now has epic flying with Orb mount pattern Frosty Flying Carpet(using actual mount):cool::cool:
 
druid is now xfered over to priest account, priest has epic flying
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/413066-mmobay-blind1985-aim-blind19851985-4.html
Posttttt, I want your priest!
 
post 5.8k gs rogue combat axes has DBW
i contacted you before
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/423145-mystery-recall-involving-xcommiekidx-johnboyy805-ekcho-need-resolution-4.html
posted
 
Multiple bumping is NOT allowed. According to the MMOBAY Acceptable Use Policy there must be at least 6 hours between your post/last bump before you bump again. This is your only warning, further offenses will result in the locking of your thread and can possibly result in a temporary or even permanent ban of your MMOBAY account.
 
Bump, dont I M me asking about what addons I use and dont send me a private message about your offer when you clearly dont have rep thinking a message will make it any different, you need to be repped with an ID or I wont trade with you.
 
Bump, at my computer now, Please post here first or be ignored.
 
Back
Top