WTT 5318gs DK(dps) 5100gs(tank) 5/5 furious (1050 resil)

Not Recently Bumped

Haunted17

Level 42

Trade Guardian Orders: 8

(87.5%) (8 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Dec 3, 2009
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello there.
Iam just looking foward to see what I can get for my Death Knight.

I will give all the info on AIM, if I'm interested in your offer.

2000 gold
5318 GS for dps
ICC wep, ring, back
mostly all 245 items.

5100 GS for Tank
ICC wep, lots of 245
36k hp unbuffed, 30% dodge 25% parry

5/5 furious
relentless offpieces
1000 Arena points saved
1050 Resil

Red proto drake

24 badges of frost (already have the 50 emblems back)
50 Triumph

If you have rep, I will go first,

Looking for
paladins ++++++++++
Rogues +++
Warriors +++
Warlocks ++

Just offer, if you got anything else ! Please be geared

POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING

AIM: Haunted1706
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - scammer - multiple accounts
post, undeadmage15
 
Let me know if you would be interested in a rogue AIM: Rearamount
 
Banned - failed to resolve dispute - http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/566183-Ash - hacking into a member's epicnpc account
posting
 
Back
Top