- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
Traiding my 80 Alliance priest, female night elf. This priest is my baby, I will not trade to unrepped users, so dont bother, looking to trade with other OOs only unless you are heavily repped and can provide the OO ID.
Account comes with:
70 Undead Mage
63 Blood Elf Pally
61 Orc DK
50 Troll Rogue
60 Dwarf pally
44 Human Warlock
but enought about them.
Priest has about 2k gold on her, epic ground mount and regular flyer. Using 300SKS mammoth and flying carpet. "flying carpet" you say? Yes im a 450 tailor, I have a decent amount of enchanting materials in my bank as well.."Enchanting mats? that must make you-" yep, 410 enchanting.
Badges: 21 Frost 43 triumphs 173SKS
She has both epic bags from FoS(20&22 slotters) and frostweave bags, full bankslots(Frostweave). Revered with several factions, was going to get revered with everything for the enhants first and then work towards exalted.
She is experienced with ICC 10 and 25 and guild is currently progressing through both(if you wish to remain on the server) This is my home server and will be xfering whatever I trade for to that server, depending on when or IF I trade, I may take the priest horde again(yes I was horde originally) for the guild may be changing its faction.
enough talk, heres the armory:
http://mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=186532
if you decide you would like to remain with the server and the guild you will always have a raid spot.
there are several pieces of boa both cloth and plate, and I will be farming heroics for Priest pvp gear, any questions hit me up, Aim is in the sig but I will not respond until you post here first, if you dont have rep DO NOT BOTHER, TWV ONLY!
Account comes with:
70 Undead Mage
63 Blood Elf Pally
61 Orc DK
50 Troll Rogue
60 Dwarf pally
44 Human Warlock
but enought about them.
Priest has about 2k gold on her, epic ground mount and regular flyer. Using 300SKS mammoth and flying carpet. "flying carpet" you say? Yes im a 450 tailor, I have a decent amount of enchanting materials in my bank as well.."Enchanting mats? that must make you-" yep, 410 enchanting.
Badges: 21 Frost 43 triumphs 173SKS
She has both epic bags from FoS(20&22 slotters) and frostweave bags, full bankslots(Frostweave). Revered with several factions, was going to get revered with everything for the enhants first and then work towards exalted.
She is experienced with ICC 10 and 25 and guild is currently progressing through both(if you wish to remain on the server) This is my home server and will be xfering whatever I trade for to that server, depending on when or IF I trade, I may take the priest horde again(yes I was horde originally) for the guild may be changing its faction.
enough talk, heres the armory:
http://mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=186532
if you decide you would like to remain with the server and the guild you will always have a raid spot.
there are several pieces of boa both cloth and plate, and I will be farming heroics for Priest pvp gear, any questions hit me up, Aim is in the sig but I will not respond until you post here first, if you dont have rep DO NOT BOTHER, TWV ONLY!
