WTT: 5110 GS (H)rogue /// 950 Resil - SOLD

Not Recently Bumped

Haunted17

Level 42

Trade Guardian Orders: 8

(87.5%) (8 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Dec 3, 2009
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Post here before contacting on AIM

80 UD rogue.

http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=169922

should be PvE gear
2/5 t9,5
Almost all i245

PvP gear consist of 950 resil.
2000 gold + 1000 gold of gems on AH waiting for them to be sold.

I push easy 8,4k DPS in 25m ICC and 7k DPS in 25m ToC

What can I add...
theres not much vanities , but this rogue is a dps and a pvp machine.

Upon trade I will give you my phone number and personnal informations.



PvE gear ++++++
PvP gear +++
Geared Paladin +++


AIM : Haunted1706
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/413066-mmobay-blind1985-aim-blind19851985-4.html
Re: WTT: 5110 GS (H)rogue /// 950 Resil

post, i guess.
 
Banned - scammer - multiple accounts
Re: WTT: 5110 GS (H)rogue /// 950 Resil

Post
 
Back
Top