WTT 5/8 T6 SWP Enh Shaman A-PvP Xfer Up for [A-PvP] Hunter! *TWV*

Not Recently Bumped

shinmoonkang

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 56

(100%) (61 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 1, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Name of the topic says it all. I'm trading a Male Dranei Enhancment Shaman located on a PvP server with its transfer up. It has 5/8 T6 including the bracers, and as the Sunwell leggings and neckpiece. I am currently only looking for an almost equally geared or a little undergeared Alliance Hunter, ideally Male Night Elf on a PvP. PvP gear means nothing to me, as I am planning to keep this hunter well into WotLK. I am not the original owner, but I can vouch for its legitimacy as with all my accounts.

You MUST post on this thread in order to contact me or you will be ignored. You can IM me with any questions about the account on shinm0on (first o is a zero copy and paste) thank you.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Posting, you can contact me on the details in my signature, offering a 5/5 S3 inc weapons/bow S3, NE Hunter on a PvP server.
 
i can also include a 4/8 t6 holy paladin pvp xfer up too if the account is GODLY.
 
Also forgot to include it is 375Eng/375LW. Has the engineering epic flying mount, and an amani bear mount. If the hunter is uber godly, I can include another T6 warlock account.
 
Back
Top