- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Canada
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hey i'm probably not gonna trade this account but thought i should see what offers i get 1st of all the account has 7000g.The pally is ret spec 5/8 T6 Sunwell wep BT Epics/Hyjal Epics.Has Full S3 431 Resil and has S4 Gloves also has the S3 Sword.Healing Gear is 5/5 T5 with random Badge epics/BT Epics 1.9 k Healing Bonus.Prot gear is ZA epics Timed ZA epics T4 and badge epics.My toons on a PVP Server.He has a Horde toon so don't ask me about it.Has the 310% Merciless Netherdrake.Has a Full twinked out 19 rogue twink.
I am looking for a Equally or better geared HORDE ONLY Rogue/Warrior/Mage (Possibly warlock) I AM NOT RENTING I AM NOT RENTING.Contact me at AceDtrace9122 or at [email protected]
Sincerely Lecavalierfan999
PS Only Serious offers only.And Post here before cotacting
I am looking for a Equally or better geared HORDE ONLY Rogue/Warrior/Mage (Possibly warlock) I AM NOT RENTING I AM NOT RENTING.Contact me at AceDtrace9122 or at [email protected]
Sincerely Lecavalierfan999
PS Only Serious offers only.And Post here before cotacting
