WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello MD im looking to trade my 5/5 S3 Troll Rogue. He has his Epic Engineering Flyer, Maxed Professions which are the following:
Engineering: 375
Mining: 375
Cooking:375
First Aid: 375
Yes...he has maxed cooking. How [censored] is that Right?
Below are some screenshots.
But before we get to that. Here is what im looking to trade for.
<span style="color: #FFFF66"><span style="font-weight: bold">[H]RET PALADIN+++++ [S3 Wep/Shoulders will consider downgrade if you "Wow" me]
[H]SHADOW PRIEST+++++ [[Will Consider Disc]] Don't Be afraid to offer! *Same requirements as above*
Other Offers+++?</span></span>
This Rogue is solid for PVP, and his PVE gear really isn't that bad either.
Screenshots:
Downside: The account transfer is down for ~20 days, BUT at the end of this period, I will personally Transfer the character for you. The account that the rogue is on only 4months old, it has ZERO account actions, and a solid, clean record.
I only ask that you have the following:
1. ALL INFORMATION
2. REP, or REP thread.
3. VENT or PHONE CALL. Its not that hard people I just want to be able to talk to you in some way or another, other than IM's.
4. I do my re-search I will find out if you're a scammer. Don't try. I'm not stupid.
and FINALLY
<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">NO F**KING RENTING. NONE WHATSOEVER</span></span>
<span style="color: #33CCFF">AIM: HonoraryTitle247</span>
Thank <span style="text-decoration: underline">you</span> for taking the time to read this post.
<span style="font-weight: bold">Peace.</span>
Engineering: 375
Mining: 375
Cooking:375
First Aid: 375
Yes...he has maxed cooking. How [censored] is that Right?
Below are some screenshots.
But before we get to that. Here is what im looking to trade for.
<span style="color: #FFFF66"><span style="font-weight: bold">[H]RET PALADIN+++++ [S3 Wep/Shoulders will consider downgrade if you "Wow" me]
[H]SHADOW PRIEST+++++ [[Will Consider Disc]] Don't Be afraid to offer! *Same requirements as above*
Other Offers+++?</span></span>
This Rogue is solid for PVP, and his PVE gear really isn't that bad either.
Screenshots:
Downside: The account transfer is down for ~20 days, BUT at the end of this period, I will personally Transfer the character for you. The account that the rogue is on only 4months old, it has ZERO account actions, and a solid, clean record.
I only ask that you have the following:
1. ALL INFORMATION
2. REP, or REP thread.
3. VENT or PHONE CALL. Its not that hard people I just want to be able to talk to you in some way or another, other than IM's.
4. I do my re-search I will find out if you're a scammer. Don't try. I'm not stupid.
and FINALLY
<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">NO F**KING RENTING. NONE WHATSOEVER</span></span>
<span style="color: #33CCFF">AIM: HonoraryTitle247</span>
Thank <span style="text-decoration: underline">you</span> for taking the time to read this post.
<span style="font-weight: bold">Peace.</span>
