Alright I have a night elf Hunter up for trade. I'm the OO.
Hunter has:
<span style="color: #33CCFF">Brutal Gladiator's Chain Helm
Guardian's Pendant of Triumph
Merciless Gladiator's Chain Spaulders
Sergeant's Heavy Cloak
Brutal Gladiator's Chain Armor
Guardian's Chain Bracers
Brutal Gladiator's Chain Gauntlets
Guardian's Chain Girdle
Brutal Gladiator's Chain Leggings
Guardian's Chain Sabatons
Guardian's Band of Triumph
Vindicator's Band of Triumph
Medallion of the Alliance
Bloodlust Brooch
Merciless Gladiator's Crossbow of the Phoenix
Merciless Gladiator's Slicer (30 Intellect)
Merciless Gladiator's Quickblade (30 Intellect)
Vengeful Gladiator's Waraxe (35 Agility)</span>
He has a Netherdrake and 1800g. I'm looking to trade for almost anything. I just ask that they are in equal or better gear. PVP SERVER ONLY. <span style="color: #CC0000">MUST HAVE EPIC FLYER.</span>
On the side he has some pvp gear, not much other than Karazahn and heroic epics.
13k honor and numerous marks
1501 arena points banked.
Rogues...++++++++++++++
Druids...++++++++++
Warlocks.++++++
<span style="color: #CC0000">NO RENTING
NO RENTING
NO RENTING</span>
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME
Aim: Rasgriz27
Don't waste my time scammers.
Hunter has:
<span style="color: #33CCFF">Brutal Gladiator's Chain Helm
Guardian's Pendant of Triumph
Merciless Gladiator's Chain Spaulders
Sergeant's Heavy Cloak
Brutal Gladiator's Chain Armor
Guardian's Chain Bracers
Brutal Gladiator's Chain Gauntlets
Guardian's Chain Girdle
Brutal Gladiator's Chain Leggings
Guardian's Chain Sabatons
Guardian's Band of Triumph
Vindicator's Band of Triumph
Medallion of the Alliance
Bloodlust Brooch
Merciless Gladiator's Crossbow of the Phoenix
Merciless Gladiator's Slicer (30 Intellect)
Merciless Gladiator's Quickblade (30 Intellect)
Vengeful Gladiator's Waraxe (35 Agility)</span>
He has a Netherdrake and 1800g. I'm looking to trade for almost anything. I just ask that they are in equal or better gear. PVP SERVER ONLY. <span style="color: #CC0000">MUST HAVE EPIC FLYER.</span>
On the side he has some pvp gear, not much other than Karazahn and heroic epics.
13k honor and numerous marks
1501 arena points banked.
Rogues...++++++++++++++
Druids...++++++++++
Warlocks.++++++
<span style="color: #CC0000">NO RENTING
NO RENTING
NO RENTING</span>
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME
Aim: Rasgriz27
Don't waste my time scammers.
