- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Hey all.
As the title states, I have 31000g on Chogall - Horde side that I am looking to trade for a SOLID geared character. The value of the 31000g is estimated at $450 USD (approx $15 per K).
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Here are the conditions:</span></span>
1) You must be the original owner of the account and supply a photocopy of your ID. (May relax this condition if you are high repped user and the account is COMPLETELY secure!)
2) You must have full information to the account.
3) You must go through a phone call process/verification. (Sorry but this excludes anyone from the US)
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">What I am looking for:</span></span>
1) Tier 7/7.5 gear set.
2) Epic Flying
3) Transfer up
4) 400+ professions
<span style="font-style: italic">I have no class/race/faction restrictions at this time.</span>
---------------------------------------------
I prefer to deal with TWV and HIGH repped folks. If you are not high repped and/or are TWV, then you will undergo a very tasking verification process by me
Thanks for your time and I look forward to your offers!</span>
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Hey all.
As the title states, I have 31000g on Chogall - Horde side that I am looking to trade for a SOLID geared character. The value of the 31000g is estimated at $450 USD (approx $15 per K).
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Here are the conditions:</span></span>
1) You must be the original owner of the account and supply a photocopy of your ID. (May relax this condition if you are high repped user and the account is COMPLETELY secure!)
2) You must have full information to the account.
3) You must go through a phone call process/verification. (Sorry but this excludes anyone from the US)
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">What I am looking for:</span></span>
1) Tier 7/7.5 gear set.
2) Epic Flying
3) Transfer up
4) 400+ professions
<span style="font-style: italic">I have no class/race/faction restrictions at this time.</span>
---------------------------------------------
I prefer to deal with TWV and HIGH repped folks. If you are not high repped and/or are TWV, then you will undergo a very tasking verification process by me
Thanks for your time and I look forward to your offers!</span>
