WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
>> I WILL NOT BE TRANSACTING OVER DISCORD: We may converse over Discord but the actual transaction will be done on EpicNPC<<
>> I WILL NOT BE TRANSACTING OVER DISCORD: We may converse over Discord but the actual transaction will be done on EpicNPC<<
Basic Information
- HIGH END Genshin Impact Account!
- NO USERNAME
- NO DEADLINKS
- Very well maintained with loads of artifacts
- Maxed out on every event since 3.0
- Sumeru Story incomplete
- 7 Crowns of Insight
- Playstation and 3rd Parties are not linked
- Lumine is the main character
- Receipts will be handed over to the buyer
- 15 Million Mora + 4K Primos + 4K Masterless Stardust
- All or most characters Built!
What I'm LF
IF YOU'RE PURCHASING
- B/O Price = $500 USD (negotiable/obo)
- I have multiple Payment methods, but prefer PayPal F&F
- Middleman If you want (Buyer will pay for it)
- I will not be going first
- I cannot take crypto as I don't know how to exchange to USD sorry for the inconvenience
IF YOU'RE TRADING
- Warframe Account (Minimum MR 25)
- Middleman If you want (Buyer will pay for it)
- I will not be going first
Character Information
* Many characters will have (+3) due to constellations so 8(+3) == talent level 11
** Format --> Character Name, [Constellations if any] , Talents 1/2/3
- Kaedehara Kazuha 6/9/10
- Raiden Shogun 9/10/10
- Ganyu 10/9/10
- Hu Tao 10/10/8
- Venti 8/9/9
- Eula 10/9/10
- Ayaka 10/9/10
- Yae Miko 7/7/7
- Keqing [C2] 8/7/8
- Ayato 9/10/9
- Yelan 8/9/9
- Zhongli 1/9/10
- Diluc [C2] 9/9/9
- Nilou 2/5/4
- Mona [C1] 6/6/8
- Jean [C1] 3/6/6
- Nahida 1/1/1
- Diona [C6] 1/8(+3)/9(+3)*
- Fischl [C6] 7/7(+3)/7(+3)*
- Razor [C4] 8/8/8(+3)*
- Bennet [C5 (+1)] 6/8(+3)/9(+3)*
- Sayu [C6] 1/1(+3)/1(+3)*
- Sucrose [C6] 7/7(+3)/7(+3)*
- Rosaria [C5] 14(+3)/4(+3)*
- Chongyun [C6] 4/6(+3)/6(+3)*
- Beidou [C6] 1/4(+3)/4(+3)*
- Xingqiu [C6] 1/10(+3)/10(+3)*
- Yanfei [C3] 6/6(+3)/6*
- Yun Jin [C4] 1/6/6(+3)*
- Shikanoin Heizou [C1] 6/6/6
- Xinyan[C6] 1/4(+3)/4(+3)*
- Xiangling [C6] 6/9(+3)/9(+3)*
- Noelle [C6] 8/8(+3)/8(+3)*
- Ningguang 8/7(+3)/7(+3)*
- Amber [C3] 5/2/2(+3)*
- Kaeya [C3] 1/4(+3)/4*
- Lisa [C1] 1/4/4
- Barbara [C6] 6/8(+3)/7(+3)*
- Gorou [C2] 1/2/2
- Collei [C2] 1/1/1
- Dori [C2] 1/1/1
- Kuki Shinobu 1/1/1
- Aloy 1/1/1
- Kujou Sara [C1] 1/2/2
- Thoma [C6] 1/6/6
Weapons
*** NOTABLE Weapons will only be included
Aqua Simulacra
Amos’ Bow
Skyward Harp
Lost Prayer to the Sacred Winds x3
Skyward Atlas
Staff of Homa
SoBP
Wolf’s Gravestone R2
Haran Geppaku Futsu
Primordial Jade Cutter
Freedom-Sworn
Key of Khaj-Nisut
Skyward Blade
PJWS
LOTS OF LEGENDARY R5’s AND EVENT WEAPONS
This account is mine and I will help through the entire unlinking process for any other questions or concerns i.e. stats or other images please contact me on this website or via discord!
I will look at all offers!
Discord: Pansai#9292
>> I WILL NOT BE TRANSACTING OVER DISCORD: We may converse over Discord but the actual transaction will be done on EpicNPC <<
>> I WILL NOT BE TRANSACTING OVER DISCORD: We may converse over Discord but the actual transaction will be done on EpicNPC <<
>> I WILL NOT BE TRANSACTING OVER DISCORD: We may converse over Discord but the actual transaction will be done on EpicNPC<<
Basic Information
- HIGH END Genshin Impact Account!
- NO USERNAME
- NO DEADLINKS
- Very well maintained with loads of artifacts
- Maxed out on every event since 3.0
- Sumeru Story incomplete
- 7 Crowns of Insight
- Playstation and 3rd Parties are not linked
- Lumine is the main character
- Receipts will be handed over to the buyer
- 15 Million Mora + 4K Primos + 4K Masterless Stardust
- All or most characters Built!
What I'm LF
IF YOU'RE PURCHASING
- B/O Price = $500 USD (negotiable/obo)
- I have multiple Payment methods, but prefer PayPal F&F
- Middleman If you want (Buyer will pay for it)
- I will not be going first
- I cannot take crypto as I don't know how to exchange to USD sorry for the inconvenience
IF YOU'RE TRADING
- Warframe Account (Minimum MR 25)
- Middleman If you want (Buyer will pay for it)
- I will not be going first
Character Information
* Many characters will have (+3) due to constellations so 8(+3) == talent level 11
** Format --> Character Name, [Constellations if any] , Talents 1/2/3
- Kaedehara Kazuha 6/9/10
- Raiden Shogun 9/10/10
- Ganyu 10/9/10
- Hu Tao 10/10/8
- Venti 8/9/9
- Eula 10/9/10
- Ayaka 10/9/10
- Yae Miko 7/7/7
- Keqing [C2] 8/7/8
- Ayato 9/10/9
- Yelan 8/9/9
- Zhongli 1/9/10
- Diluc [C2] 9/9/9
- Nilou 2/5/4
- Mona [C1] 6/6/8
- Jean [C1] 3/6/6
- Nahida 1/1/1
- Diona [C6] 1/8(+3)/9(+3)*
- Fischl [C6] 7/7(+3)/7(+3)*
- Razor [C4] 8/8/8(+3)*
- Bennet [C5 (+1)] 6/8(+3)/9(+3)*
- Sayu [C6] 1/1(+3)/1(+3)*
- Sucrose [C6] 7/7(+3)/7(+3)*
- Rosaria [C5] 14(+3)/4(+3)*
- Chongyun [C6] 4/6(+3)/6(+3)*
- Beidou [C6] 1/4(+3)/4(+3)*
- Xingqiu [C6] 1/10(+3)/10(+3)*
- Yanfei [C3] 6/6(+3)/6*
- Yun Jin [C4] 1/6/6(+3)*
- Shikanoin Heizou [C1] 6/6/6
- Xinyan[C6] 1/4(+3)/4(+3)*
- Xiangling [C6] 6/9(+3)/9(+3)*
- Noelle [C6] 8/8(+3)/8(+3)*
- Ningguang 8/7(+3)/7(+3)*
- Amber [C3] 5/2/2(+3)*
- Kaeya [C3] 1/4(+3)/4*
- Lisa [C1] 1/4/4
- Barbara [C6] 6/8(+3)/7(+3)*
- Gorou [C2] 1/2/2
- Collei [C2] 1/1/1
- Dori [C2] 1/1/1
- Kuki Shinobu 1/1/1
- Aloy 1/1/1
- Kujou Sara [C1] 1/2/2
- Thoma [C6] 1/6/6
Weapons
*** NOTABLE Weapons will only be included
Aqua Simulacra
Amos’ Bow
Skyward Harp
Lost Prayer to the Sacred Winds x3
Skyward Atlas
Staff of Homa
SoBP
Wolf’s Gravestone R2
Haran Geppaku Futsu
Primordial Jade Cutter
Freedom-Sworn
Key of Khaj-Nisut
Skyward Blade
PJWS
LOTS OF LEGENDARY R5’s AND EVENT WEAPONS
This account is mine and I will help through the entire unlinking process for any other questions or concerns i.e. stats or other images please contact me on this website or via discord!
I will look at all offers!
Discord: Pansai#9292
>> I WILL NOT BE TRANSACTING OVER DISCORD: We may converse over Discord but the actual transaction will be done on EpicNPC <<
>> I WILL NOT BE TRANSACTING OVER DISCORD: We may converse over Discord but the actual transaction will be done on EpicNPC <<
Last edited:
