Title states, I have a male troll shaman. no spec atm (didnt use talent points refunded yesterday) but normally elemental with over 1900 spell damage
JC/Miner. Easy to make 400g + a day just by doing daily and icy prism.
Bronze drake from COT timed run
Senior Sergeant title
PvP server
Epic enhance set pieces (weapon as well)
Can be a great healer as well
~30k honor saved up
120+ stone keepers shards
Looking for around 300. I won't be home for about two hours, but leave a message and I will get back to you.
Willing to trade for a toon with old school PvP titles ONLY (marshal/warlord etc. etc.)
JC/Miner. Easy to make 400g + a day just by doing daily and icy prism.
Bronze drake from COT timed run
Senior Sergeant title
PvP server
Epic enhance set pieces (weapon as well)
Can be a great healer as well
~30k honor saved up
120+ stone keepers shards
Looking for around 300. I won't be home for about two hours, but leave a message and I will get back to you.
Willing to trade for a toon with old school PvP titles ONLY (marshal/warlord etc. etc.)
