SOLD WTS TH17 Very good equipment, cheap price! Ghost skins!

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. High End
Town Hall/Filters
TH15
Original Owner
No

Majin Keiji

Level 46

Trade Guardian Orders: 7

(100%) (8 reviews)
Country
Romania
Member Since
Jun 7, 2021
Last seen
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
0
I'm on between 6:00-10:00 PM EEST and 11AM-10PM EEST in weekends.

Hi, I'm selling this CoC account with gmail provided, very safe. Equipment high level and full ghost skins, including map.
I'm selling the account becaues I don't really play anymore.
Do not contact supercell support for any reason, that's a way to get your new account suspended based on ip logs and other stuff, standard procedure.
The account come with its own gmail.
Buyer pays the MM fee.
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.5 MB
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.8 MB
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1.6 MB
  • 4.png
    4.png
    2.2 MB
  • 5.png
    5.png
    2.2 MB
  • 6.png
    6.png
    3.1 MB
  • 7.png
    7.png
    3 MB
  • 8.png
    8.png
    2.9 MB
  • 9.png
    9.png
    3 MB
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top