WTS T7 DK, Cold Weather Flying, Epic flyer, Black War Bear, 3.5k atk power. - SOLD

Not Recently Bumped
(107 reviews)

Sakura

Level 93

Trade Guardian Orders: 108

(100%) (107 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 2, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WTS T7 DK, Cold Weather Flying, Epic flyer, Black War Bear, 3.5k atk power. - SOLD

Selling my DK off, I am OO, leveled and raided myself.

Here is the deal. I am selling this toon off but I require it to be transferred off of my account. My 70 alts are worthless, so no point in getting rid of them for nothing. That means I will lower the price, but I am looking for around 400. Thanks.




PvP server
T7 Shoulders
Fully epic except for rings/bracers/legs/one trinket.
Bunch of blue gems and 2 epic leg armor kits in bank.
20k hp as blood
3500 attack power
Epic Naxxramas mace
Epic flyer (Winged Steed of Ebon Blade)
Black War Bear (downed all of the leaders of the alliance)
Almost exalted with wyrmrest/honored with Sons of Hodir.




WoWScrnShot_120108_040245.jpg
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Re: WTS T7 DK, Cold Weather Flying, Epic flyer, Black War Bear, 3.5k atk power.

Posting
 
Re: WTS T7 DK, Cold Weather Flying, Epic flyer, Black War Bear, 3.5k atk power.

this dk is nice as good luck on selling
 
Re: WTS T7 DK, Cold Weather Flying, Epic flyer, Black War Bear, 3.5k atk power.

post
 
Re: WTS T7 DK, Cold Weather Flying, Epic flyer, Black War Bear, 3.5k atk power.

bump for a nice DK

wish it was tank gear :-)
 
Back
Top