Gnome Warrior - PvP Server
Grand Marshall Title and Justicar Title
4/5 S2
S3 Helm
Deep Thunder
375bs 365eng
1k gold.
71k Honor
3k Arena Points
Every level 60 pvp weapon. It's pretty cool really to see them all and use them.
Human Mage
Full Vindicators
s3 gloves
7/8 tier 2 for you old school lovers.
300g
Pretty fresh 70.
Active until August 3rd.
I am looking for a horde toon with pretty nice gear. Preferably pve gear but I'll look at all.
Horde ++++++++
Feral Druid ++++++++
Hunter ++++++++
Ele Shamans ++++++++
Cash +++++++
I will look at all offers though.
Send me a message for more details or if you have questions.
Grand Marshall Title and Justicar Title
4/5 S2
S3 Helm
Deep Thunder
375bs 365eng
1k gold.
71k Honor
3k Arena Points
Every level 60 pvp weapon. It's pretty cool really to see them all and use them.
Human Mage
Full Vindicators
s3 gloves
7/8 tier 2 for you old school lovers.
300g
Pretty fresh 70.
Active until August 3rd.
I am looking for a horde toon with pretty nice gear. Preferably pve gear but I'll look at all.
Horde ++++++++
Feral Druid ++++++++
Hunter ++++++++
Ele Shamans ++++++++
Cash +++++++
I will look at all offers though.
Send me a message for more details or if you have questions.
