WTS/T 2 Dawntide Beta invites - $11 per invite - SOLD

Not Recently Bumped
(24 reviews)

Darkcow

Level 57

Trade Guardian Orders: 24

(100%) (24 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jan 28, 2007
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
dawntide.jpg


<span style="color: #FF6600">
Selling two Beta Invites for Dawntide. $11 USD per invite. Game is pretty sweet, even though it's still in development.

Please post here before contacting me. If you don't have an MD account, don't even bother. If I'm not online, drop your AIM here and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Also willing to trade for a Darkfall (NA1 Only) account.

AIM: Darkcow153
</span>
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Re: WTS/T 2 Dawntide Beta invites - $11 per invite

Last beta invite sold to Xaxa. Thanks all.
 
Re: WTS/T 2 Dawntide Beta invites - $11 per invite

I'll take it, add me on AIM when you're online again and I'll answer ASAP.

AIM: staRtyooo
 
Re: WTS/T 2 Dawntide Beta invites - $11 per invite

bumping
 
Re: WTS/T 2 Dawntide Beta invites - $11 per invite

up.
 
Re: WTS/T 2 Dawntide Beta invites - $11 per invite

Still for sale. up.
 
Re: WTS/T 2 Dawntide Beta invites - $11 per invite

<span style="color: #FF6600">

Still have one Beta Invite left.

Hit me up on AIM: Darkcow153</span>
 
Re: WTS/T 2 Dawntide Beta invites - $11 per invite

<span style="color: #FF6600">I'm online now :]


Edit: One sold to Dralson. One left.</span>
 
Back
Top