EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

Selling WTS Steam account for $150 NCoin Card

0   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
https://steamcommunity.com/id/cvgmagaaat/

Discord: Fliehr#9314

$150! Only need 150 dollar worth of NCoin for my steam account. Need to spend money with the current event for Blade & Soul :3

This is seriously my first time here, so I'm not familiar with the posting stuff here. A friend just suggested that I sell my steam account here. I am quitting steam games and focusing on Blade & Soul that is why I am selling my account for NCOINS.

In case you guys are wondering what games I have, here is the list:
Brutal Legend
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Death Road to Canada
Don't Starve Together
Fallout
For Honor
Insurgency
Killing Floor
Layers of Fear
Mirage: Arcane Warfare
Outlast (w/ all DLC)
Outlast 2
Payday 2
Starbound
Stardew Valley
Terraria
This War of Mine (w/ most DLC)
Tomb Raider
Town of Salem (w/ Coven DLC)
The Walking Dead (w/ DLC)
The Walking Dead: Season Two
The Walking Dead: Michonne
The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
The Walking Dead: The Final Season
Dota 2 (w/ lots of items)

I have tons of tons of items for Dota 2 (Around $100 spent for 2018 Battle Pass)
I will also attach some screenshots of my Dota2 Inventory so you guys have an idea, or you could also check the steam link I attached and check out my inventory yourself.

I also have a lot of event exclusive items from Don't Starve Together, so if you like that game, go check out my inventory as well.

Please reach me out on Discord if you are interested.
I am only interested in NCoin as payment, as I don't really have my own credit card.

Also, I will be providing you the access to the email, steam guard, and everything you need right after I get the payment, don't wanna get scammed all over again. I've retrieved this account from scammers twice now. So yeah, I won't go first. But I could provide more information regarding this account and me if you're doubting.

Last edited:
ip hash: 45ffc904c656de4e5d8057