WTS: Stargate Worlds Pre Beta Key

Not Recently Bumped
(32 reviews)

Zoefken

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 32

(100%) (32 reviews)
Country
Belgium
Member Since
Jun 4, 2008
Last seen
Country
Belgium
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi people i just happen to have my hands on a Stargate Worlds Beta Key. I played the game a bit tested here and there but it just wasn't what i tought it would be. If you are interested in it pm me and i wil get back to you.

I wil be asking verification by email before i wil sell it. I am not gonna sell something again in good faith. You wil get verification from me to that i am the real seller.

I only accept paypal offers.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Stil selling, contact me.

P.S.: Anglessky i added you on aim but i never see you online
laugh.gif
 
i don't have aim. But i wil make one right now and add you.
 
Back
Top