- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- United Kingdom
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
I would like to sell my account for $800 or best offer (paypal fees included). PM me if you are interested and I will do all I can to get back to you asap.
The account has the following ships:
Drake Vulture LTI
Apollo Medivac LTI
Argo Combo pack LTI
Aegis Vulcan LTI
Cutlass Blue LTI
Super Hornet LTI
Constellation Andromeda (6 Months Insurance) Package



Furthermore, the account has $100 in store credit, 6.5k UEC and I have purchased quite a few things from the Voyager store, such as the Greycat, some ship weapons and hangar decorations.

The account has the following ships:
Drake Vulture LTI
Apollo Medivac LTI
Argo Combo pack LTI
Aegis Vulcan LTI
Cutlass Blue LTI
Super Hornet LTI
Constellation Andromeda (6 Months Insurance) Package


Furthermore, the account has $100 in store credit, 6.5k UEC and I have purchased quite a few things from the Voyager store, such as the Greycat, some ship weapons and hangar decorations.
Last edited:
