[WTS] Star Citizen Account for 30$ ONLY

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(23 reviews)

xdxd

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 17

(100%) (23 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Feb 17, 2018
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Sent a friend request via discord
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Are you still selling I am interested. I have sent you a friend request on discord my username is AreaForce#4049
 
I'm sorry I can't pay because I have to scan it and there is no Bitcoin address displayed. I don't have a mobile phone that can scan this code.
Unbenannt.JPG
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
It is, pm on my discord
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top