Selling Wts smite account lvl 30 60 skins

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Filter
Account

Oombreon

Level 51

Trade Guardian Orders: 7

(100%) (6 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 19, 2016
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello everyone, I'm selling my smite account because I havn't played the game recently and I don't intend to in the future.
I am the original owner and am asking $80 for it.
The account has the god pack, so every god is owned and every future god is owned
The account owns 60 skins included skins you cant get anymore such as Berserker Ullr.
Account has 5k favor and 0 gems

Add me on skype if interested, Austin Marchand WoW
Thank you for your time!
​
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Account still up, guy never messaged me back, willing to do $60 for anyone
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top