WTS Shadowmourne DK, Bane of thr Fallen King, Light of the Dawn

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Trade Guardian Orders: 21

(100%) (21 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 7, 2008
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Title Says it. Looking to sell my Shadowmourne Death Knight. he is in a Cataclysm raiding guild. I have raided with these guys for about 1/2 a year. I have a guaranteed spot for cataclysm raids.

On to the Death Knight. I have all info pertaining to this account and will even provide a ID Scan.

Basically full 277 Ilvl gear. 277 Tanking gear with 4 Pc 264 to swap in for mitigation.

Full Wrathful gear.


Mounts:
Both Uldular Proto Drakes, ICC10 Frostwyrm.

Gear is completely reforged to accuracy for unholy PVE.




Post here before contacting me or I will not respond. I will provide armory upon request if you have some rep.

I will do Paypal if you have 10+ positives otherwise it will need to be WU.


I don't have a buyout yet, just put a good amount of time in to earn his gear, never thought I would have actually recieved a shadowmourne from my guild so that kinda got me stuck to it..

I will start taking offers at $700
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Price dropped to $650.

1 year anaversary is in the middle of this month so I would like to sell before then.

I will also consider paypal from buyers with slightly less than 10 positives.
 
Banned - attempt to scam - http://www.epicnpc.com/active-disputes/482705-scammer-trevorsmd-aim-name-trevorsmd-2.html
contacting
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/440603-lil-tunechi-scammer-scammed-friend-300-wu-post-coming.html
contacting
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top