EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Wts sf2 high level account cheap 50$

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Before you start reading, the only forms of payment that I will be accepting is payment through paypal.

However once I talk to you on skype, I may consider steam trades or game gifts.

I started playing SF2 in the summer of 2014, consequently I've acquired many perm weapons and equipment.

below is a pile of pictures regarding my account

http://carbonated55.imgur.com

roughly, i have 28 perm primaries and a **** load of secondaries.

My rank is 57 and my name is decorated with symbols.

I am simply looking for a clean trade or offer so try not to waste my time as well as your own by trying to scam me, thank you.

If your interested, add me on skype: Andrew Z (picture is a cross)

BTW, I have spent well over 200 dollars on this account, so dont even bother comming to me with an offer like 20$, ofc i wont be asking for 200 dollars prob around 50$ (flexible)

- - - Updated - - -

Also feel free to email me about offers

[email protected]

****update*****

I am willing to use a middle man, however he must have a good reputation (provide proof)

Last edited:
0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Before you start reading, the only forms of payment that I will be accepting is payment through paypal.

However once I talk to you on skype, I may consider steam trades or game gifts.

I started playing SF2 in the summer of 2014, consequently I've acquired many perm weapons and equipment.

below is a pile of pictures regarding my account

http://carbonated55.imgur.com

roughly, i have 28 perm primaries and a **** load of secondaries.

My rank is 57 and my name is decorated with symbols.

I am simply looking for a clean trade or offer so try not to waste my time as well as your own by trying to scam me, thank you.

If your interested, add me on skype: Andrew Z (picture is a cross)

BTW, I have spent well over 200 dollars on this account, so dont even bother comming to me with an offer like 20$, ofc i wont be asking for 200 dollars prob around 50$ (flexible)

- - - Updated - - -

Also feel free to email me about offers

[email protected]

****update*****

I am willing to use a middle man, however he must have a good reputation (provide proof)

*****UPDATE***********

this acc is now being sold for 40$