WTS - Sephirofl Unban Service - 50 + Games - 5 Years Experience!

Not Recently Bumped

Sephirofl

Level 71

Trade Guardian Orders: 33

(90.9%) (33 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 19, 2012
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Please make sure to only utilize the skype listed here, or the one you may click on as there are imitators out there.

Online Now!

If you need Unbanned, message me at the following:
Skype - SephiroflUnban
Email - [email protected]

 
Everyone,
I will be on vacation from 8/26/16 until 9/3/16. Please bear with me, as I will be still providing service at night, but I will not be on as frequently during daytime hours.
I apologize for any delays, but please do know that I will provide service ASAP.

Best Regards,
-Seph


Please take note. There is a Skype Imitator who is trying to mimic my Profile Display Name.

Please make sure to only contact me using the below contact methods, or by utilizing the skype direct connect provided.

If you need Unbanned, message me at the following:
Skype - SephiroflUnban
Email - [email protected] / [email protected]

 
Online Now!

If you need Unbanned, message me at the following:
Skype - SephiroflUnban
Email - [email protected]



And yes, for all those private messaging me I have been dealing with the Pokemon Go Banwave, and have had some success.
 
Back
Top