wts s3 Rogue pvp server

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 34

(100%) (34 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Dec 18, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Buyout: $200

**Important - Must post here before instant messaging me***
Must be a member of markeedragon with Rep to buy with paypal.....If you are not a member with no rep, I will only allow western union payment for non members.

Class: Rogue
11,094 Health
33.38% crit chance
Attack power: goes over 2000 with wep enchants
Gender: Male
Race: Troll (awesome increase in dps with racial triggered with slice and dice)
Server: pvp
Special: Has catseye goggles to defeat any other rogue in stealth battles (usually the rogue that gets the jump wins the match...and with these goggles and talents, you have almost 100% chance to detect the other stealth rogue before he detects you...add your season 3 helmet onto your hotbar and sap the rogue and then put back on the s3 helmet, and begin the assault, I have literally beaten other rogues in duels to about 20 duels without not one loss thanks to these goggles...a true justification to engineering for Rogues)

Character:has on pvp and also other banked epics for pvp and pve
http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=14521

Character is maxed out enchanter and high level engineer (mainly for things like catseye goggles to pwn all rogues)

This character is sooo powerful in pvp, I have literally laid waste to too many people stun locking them to death.

-Epic flyer

and much, much more....

BUYOUT: $200 PayPal verified

AIM: pyrexacc

If I do not reply, leave your questions and your interest,and I will get back to you asap.....

Buyout 200

AIM pyrexacc
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Bump -

Forgot to mention that the account status is not active...I just had bills to pay so couldnt afford to resubscribe.
 
Back
Top