wts s3 Rogue pvp server

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 34

(100%) (34 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Dec 18, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
**Important - Must post here before instant messaging me***
Must be a member of markeedragon with Rep to buy with paypal.....If you are not a member with no rep, I will only allow western union payment for non members.

Class: Rogue
Gender: Male
Race: Troll (awesome increase in dps with racial triggered)
Server: pvp

Character:has on pvp and also other banked epics for pvp and pve
http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=14521

Character is maxed out enchanter and high level engineer (mainly for things like catseye goggles to pwn all rogues)

This character is sooo powerful in pvp, I have literally laid waste to too many people stun locking them to death.

-Epic flyer

and much, much more....

BUYOUT: $350 PayPal verified

AIM: pyrexacc

If I do not reply, leave your questions and your interest,and I will get back to you asap.....
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Price drop to 250!!

This is as low as ill go...other than that... ill keep it for myself
 
A Pathetic scam attempt- Please try again


MashLucy is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in.
MashLucy (4:46:30 AM): hello
MashLucy signed off at 2:08:52 PM.
MashLucy (10:54:04 PM): hello
PyrexAcc (10:54:11 PM): hello
MashLucy (10:54:43 PM): are u selling the wow acc?
MashLucy (10:54:54 PM): still selling?
PyrexAcc (10:55:49 PM): Yes
PyrexAcc (10:56:03 PM): Please make a reply to the post
PyrexAcc (10:56:16 PM): http://www.markeedragon.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/1698264#Post1698264
MashLucy (10:56:23 PM): but i donot have rep in it
PyrexAcc (10:56:40 PM): Did you read the instructions at least on my post?
MashLucy (10:57:18 PM): no
PyrexAcc (10:57:45 PM): please do so
MashLucy (10:57:51 PM): k wait
PyrexAcc (10:57:58 PM): also the updated info
PyrexAcc (10:58:02 PM): well ill just tell you it here
PyrexAcc (10:58:56 PM): Non md members only have access to Western union and phone contact, however you can still use paypal if you agree to use ebay, and must have ebay account for 1 year, with at least 10 to 15 feedback...all 100%
PyrexAcc (11:00:40 PM): Usually the scammers stop responding to me after this
PyrexAcc (11:00:58 PM): lol
MashLucy (11:01:11 PM): but im reading it
MashLucy (11:01:20 PM): i agree
PyrexAcc (11:01:25 PM): ah ok
MashLucy (11:01:44 PM): wait ill post
PyrexAcc (11:02:27 PM): You dont have to post
MashLucy (11:02:33 PM): ok
MashLucy (11:02:42 PM): now read
PyrexAcc (11:02:42 PM): Now that you told me you have no feedback
PyrexAcc (11:03:47 PM): So are you interested? let me know
MashLucy (11:03:56 PM): yes
MashLucy (11:04:03 PM): how much ?
PyrexAcc (11:04:06 PM): With western union or ebay?
MashLucy (11:04:17 PM): western union
PyrexAcc (11:04:38 PM): Alright. I am charging 300
MashLucy (11:04:49 PM): let me see link
PyrexAcc (11:05:08 PM): http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=14521
PyrexAcc (11:05:16 PM): 11k+hp
PyrexAcc (11:05:32 PM): and with self buffed can go over 2k attack power
PyrexAcc (11:05:37 PM): and over 400 resil
PyrexAcc (11:05:47 PM): 90% of people you can beat
MashLucy (11:06:14 PM): k
MashLucy (11:06:19 PM): wait
MashLucy (11:08:14 PM): k give me the acc and password first
MashLucy (11:08:19 PM): k?
PyrexAcc (11:08:32 PM): Absolutely No
PyrexAcc (11:08:49 PM): That is the number 1 scammer attack
PyrexAcc (11:09:08 PM): I have been buying and selling since 2003..I know them all
PyrexAcc (11:09:25 PM): You should know better
MashLucy (11:09:43 PM): k bye
PyrexAcc (11:09:53 PM): Listing you as a scammer
MashLucy (11:10:27 PM): we have nothing to talk
MashLucy (11:10:30 PM): bye
MashLucy (11:10:36 PM): scammer
PyrexAcc (11:10:41 PM): you wasted my time
MashLucy signed off at 11:10:46 PM.
 
Do to the obvious difficulty in selling of my Rogue, I have now lowered the price by 50....


BUYOUT is now 300
 
/cast Pyrobump

- Update, non MD members can use Paypal, and MD members with no feedback can use paypal....However you will have to have ebay, with really good feedback..... 100% positive feedback is a must on ebay... and must have at least 15 transactions, and a ebay member for over a year... This is for non Markeedragon members, and or new Markeedragon members
 
10th day bump.......

is there any legit buyers on markee o.O
 
Bump still for sell...person i was holding it for never paid......sigh....account still for sale...
 
Ok as of august 5th at 9:50 pm I am putting the Rogue sell on hold for those who are interested, due to a potential buyer who I spoke to on the phone. He is buying on Thursday via western union so I will wait for him. On thursday if the buyer does not come through, the Rogue will be available once more.
 
For those who were trying to contact me August 5th today...sorry for the delay, i ran into some internet complications, and I am ready to take more messages....character is still up

For those who i spoke to yesterday, please re-instant message me for I lost all the contacts...

THanks!
 
Back
Top