EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling WTS - S rank mirrors account, 4.1k gems, 5x5* GLOBAL/NA

Mobile OS
Android
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hello,

I'm selling my Global/NA account with:

- S ranking in the recent ranked mirrors event at 167K ranking points. The "S" badge is visible to other players.
- 4.1K gems (164 rolls available), story cleared up to the end of chapter 3 and no gems purchased yet from the store so there is huge potential for even more gems.
- 3 x10 roll tickets and 72 x1 roll tickets for a total of 102 free available rolls, enough to trigger the 100 roll 4* guarantee.
- 5X5* units, please see the pictures below for details.
- Day one account that has participated in all events so far in the game. I've picked up the free units available from each limited event.
- Good network of followed/following supporting accounts/friends.

This is a fantastic account that placed in the top 5% of players in the recent ranked mirrors event. It's perfect for anyone who wants to jump right into the endgame with a top tier team and 266 extra rolls to roll on any future banners for either their favourite character or to keep building the team up. I'm still playing the game so I'll only probably sell if the right offer comes along.

Please make me an offer either through a private message or through discord: julius.arvo20#8976

Payment via Paypal friends and family only.

ip hash: 5e09056199feac19c4d7d3