Hello Markee ! Im back with another Trade/Sale !
Note: I am Paypal Verified !
Talk by phone is a 100% must, no EXCEPTIONS
Now about the account.
Level 83 almost level 84.
Has about 10mill in cash and items.
Alot of cash, Full Torags, Obby Cape, Obby Shield, Dragon 2h, Abby Whip, Glory Ammy and more !
Heres some images of Loot & Stats
Now about the sale. If you are paying Paypal to Paypal, you have to be Verified, 0 exceptions. To many people scam who aren't verified and im not up for risking myself.
You must talk by phone, no exceptions, no excuses. <span style="color: #FF0000"> </span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">
YOU MUST POST YOUR EMAIL HERE AND I WILL CONTACT YOU !</span>
NOTE: I am the Orginal Owner of this account, was made in Runescape Classic days, and can still log runescape Classic. Only has 1 day of membership but its cheap membership.
PRICE: Starting bid $50 USD. Buyout $100 USD.
Thank you and good biddings !
Note: I am Paypal Verified !
Talk by phone is a 100% must, no EXCEPTIONS
Now about the account.
Level 83 almost level 84.
Has about 10mill in cash and items.
Alot of cash, Full Torags, Obby Cape, Obby Shield, Dragon 2h, Abby Whip, Glory Ammy and more !
Heres some images of Loot & Stats
Now about the sale. If you are paying Paypal to Paypal, you have to be Verified, 0 exceptions. To many people scam who aren't verified and im not up for risking myself.
You must talk by phone, no exceptions, no excuses. <span style="color: #FF0000"> </span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">
YOU MUST POST YOUR EMAIL HERE AND I WILL CONTACT YOU !</span>
NOTE: I am the Orginal Owner of this account, was made in Runescape Classic days, and can still log runescape Classic. Only has 1 day of membership but its cheap membership.
PRICE: Starting bid $50 USD. Buyout $100 USD.
Thank you and good biddings !
