WTS Runescape Account 83 RS2/ 66 RSC, 9mill, Membership << REP

Not Recently Bumped
(64 reviews)

mar2k7

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 62

(100%) (64 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 6, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello!

I'm selling an Runescape level 83 RS2, 66 RSC. Can still log into RSC. Never traded or sold before.

Has 30 days of membership, bank pin set and known.
Includes:
Full Gilded(Helm/Chest/Legs/Kite) 2.75mill
Gilded Skirt 300k
Obby Cape/Shield 550k
Full Torags(Helm/Chest/Legs) 970k
Robin Hood(Hat) 1.9mill
Gnome Scarf 900k
Glory Ammy 45k
Dragon Boots 290k
1.45million CASH

+ MORE Items !!! Totalling Near 9.4million! With additional items banked.
aa-2.jpg


acd.jpg



ACCEPTING- Paypal, Verified MEMBERS ONLY

Also accepting level 50 + Wow Toons.

POST UR EMAIL HERE, I WILL CONTACT U

POST UR EMAIL HERE, I WILL CONTACT U

POST UR EMAIL HERE, I WILL CONTACT U

POST UR EMAIL HERE, I WILL CONTACT U

POST UR EMAIL HERE, I WILL CONTACT U
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top