• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

WTS Renegade Raider + Galaxy + Other dope skins - Full access (email + epic)

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Bjorn746

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 26, 2019
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I have an account with renegade raider, galaxy, black knight, and about 50+ other skins.

You will get full access to the account, the epic account associated, as well as the gmail associated with the account. You can also perform an email transfer on the epic account as well.

I can join a lobby to show any skins.

Paypal and Bitcoin accepted.

Please make an offer. I want this account GONE. I will sell it for way cheaper than anyone else as I seriously don't want these skins anymore. Im trash at this game.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Pending deal for $200, if it falls through there is an offer for $210
 
High offer is $150, will be accepting unless anyone else still wants the account
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
pm you and also added you on discord
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top