Selling WTS Rare igns NA East/West, Asia

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)
Thread Types
Multiple Items
Type
  1. High End
Original Owner
Yes

jzm0159

Level 20

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 5, 2026
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
NA East:
  • Zikel: Son, AD , Europe, NY
  • Israphel: Mafia, Uzi, BTS, Europe
  • Nezekan: Ronaldo, Messi AD, Ninja
  • Siel: Tesla, Pokémon, Gunlancer, China
NA West:
  • Siel: USA, Gang, AD, Ronaldo
  • Israphel: BTS, Bard, AP, Nike
Asia
  • Zikel: BTS, Nike, Snipe, AD
Payment Method: Paypal, Zelle, Venmo,​

Feel free to make an offer. I will be using the payments for the names in order to purchase a Name Change for a character.
For the transaction I will be streaming on Discord as I buy the name change and you to take the name.
I will be updating the list as I get offers for the names.

DM or Discord: miller5599
 
Back
Top