WTS PvP Tauren Druid 5/8 T6 Resto, 2/8 T2 Feral, Epic Flyer xfer OO!

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 16

(100%) (17 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 4, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
As title says.

Upfront I only accept Western Union.

I will make the sale as safe as possible and will use any method of contact to talk with any potential buyer.

I am heading to college August 26th, and I am no longer interested in playing the game. The account also includes a level 70 BE mage and multiple other 60+s.

My main is a druid who has both phenomonal resto, dps, and tanking gear. Equipped with 5/8 T6 (Chest, Shoulders, Helmet, Gloves, Pants) for resto, as well as all BT level top-of-the-line epics in the other slots. She has 2300 healing, 282MP5 W/C w/ just mark. She is built for MP5 and never runs out of mana. She also is an alchemist, pot master. She has the trinket so mana is never, ever an issue.

Main Points on character

- Resto Gear: (as stated above) Apostle of Argus. 2300 healing 282 MP5 w/ just mark.

- Tanking Gear: 18,000 HP, 30,000 Armor, 40% dodge w/ just mark. Great Tank!

- DPS Gear : 3500ish AP, 35%+ crit; he has 146 badges, 4 more and you can get the new vendor staff.

Items of Interest:

Restoration Tier 6 Chest, Gloves, Helmet, Shoulders, and pants

Feral Tier 6 Pants and Gloves

Apostle of Argus (+81 healing)

Wildfury Greatstaff (+35 agility)

Memento of Tyrande (Illidan Loot)

Blessed Band of Karabor

Shroud of the Final Stand

Pillar of Ferocity (+35 AGI )

+ many others, obviously!


She is a 375 Pot Master and Tribal Leatherworker, with many many epic patterns.

She has every BOE rare Potion out there: Haste, Heroic, Destruction, and Insane Strength Potion.

She can craft both Nethercobra and Nethercleft. Many SSC/TK/BT epic patterns aswell.

Trading Card Game loot!

Hatchling! Epic Non-combat pet.
Goblin Gumbo! Creat a thing of gumbo for people to grab and drink, breathe green fire!

Has collector's edition pet.

The character is also Hand of Ad'al, Challenger, Champion of the Naaru, and Stone Guard.

1400 gold, 10x epic flyers and ground mounts. Bank full of epics, and an alt that has his guild bank with many mats in it. 30+ voids and more pots, etc.

She is guilded and is in a SWP guild, active member, can leave if you transfer.

Let me know if you need any more information, probably buyers will get more information, and the chance to see armory, ingame, or even play the character.

I am ONLY accepting Western Union! ONLY!

Message me here, or PM me.

Tauren Female : Edit

Bid starts at 400.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
wow, first hours got replies now it's dead!
 
bump, title says tier 2, i'm sorry, it's tier 6! lol
 
Hm, account is now closed, but will re-open to other potential buyers.
 
Good night bump, Jeffisunbeaten is no longer contactable, he seems to just want to look at armory and then never speak again.

^
 
All of you are noted, I'll be home at 5:45 PM eastern and I'll add you all to MSN/AIM. Thanks for your interest
smile.gif
.
 
400 is Bid, I work at the U.S. Attorneys Office. That's why my location changes. I will message you when I get home. I don't use AIM here.
 
Seems too good to be true... 10x epic mounts? o.O
SWP-ready tanking offset, for only $400?
O.o
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
AIM - Shanaqrs

Interested but why did your location change from Miami to DC?
 
Back
Top