WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Good Day! Wherever you may be, space ninjas 
FOR $145 (negotiable)!
I am selling my Master Rank 20 - Warframe Account that I have created since 2019. I barely play the game now. Hoping Someone would instead continue this account's journey.
SCREENSHOTS OF INVENTORY ARE IN THIS GOOGLE DRIVE: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1y6MCbvGcbyKAAm9389GsviYF1hnUwUHi?usp=drive_link
Please be advised that screenshots are taken through PHONE via the WARFRAME COMPANION APP. (for double proof)
This is also my first time selling an account so if you're interested feel free to contact me/dm me here.
Rest assured, I want an honest and worthwhile transaction too.
CONTACT: Gmail - [email protected] // Epicnpc - Delta_01 // Discord - Username .delta01
YES. I AM THE ORIGINAL OWNER. ORIGINAL ACCOUNT. ORIGINAL EMAIL.
WILLING TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES!
DM ME YOUR OFFER TOO!
TRANSACTION CAN BE DONE VIA PAYPAL. PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE.
FOR $145 (negotiable)!
I am selling my Master Rank 20 - Warframe Account that I have created since 2019. I barely play the game now. Hoping Someone would instead continue this account's journey.
SCREENSHOTS OF INVENTORY ARE IN THIS GOOGLE DRIVE: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1y6MCbvGcbyKAAm9389GsviYF1hnUwUHi?usp=drive_link
Please be advised that screenshots are taken through PHONE via the WARFRAME COMPANION APP. (for double proof)
This is also my first time selling an account so if you're interested feel free to contact me/dm me here.
Rest assured, I want an honest and worthwhile transaction too.
CONTACT: Gmail - [email protected] // Epicnpc - Delta_01 // Discord - Username .delta01
YES. I AM THE ORIGINAL OWNER. ORIGINAL ACCOUNT. ORIGINAL EMAIL.
WILLING TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES!
DM ME YOUR OFFER TOO!
TRANSACTION CAN BE DONE VIA PAYPAL. PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE.
Payment options:
- Paypal
Attachments
Last edited:
