SOLD WTS: MR18 – Multiple Warframes, Weapons and Cosmetics

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Platforms
  1. PC
Thread Types
Single Item
Filter
Account, Mastery Rank 16-20
Original Owner
Yes

belacruz

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 20

(100%) (20 reviews)
Country
Brazil
Member Since
Aug 4, 2018
Country
Brazil
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I’m selling my original Warframe account.
I stopped playing because my old laptop had a GPU failure, and I currently don’t have a computer capable of running Warframe. The account is inactive but extremely strong, with a lot of time and resources invested.


Account Details​

  • Mastery Rank: 18
  • Original Owner: Yes
  • All main story quests completed
  • Endgame-ready account

Weapons (Highlights)​

  • Burston Prime Incarnon with Riven
  • Dual Toxocyst Incarnon with Riven
  • Torid Incarnon
  • Latron Incarnon
  • Many other strong, well-built weapons

Warframes​

Many Warframes fully built and optimized, several with 7 Forma.


Protoframe Skins owned, including:

  • Saryn (Protoframe Skin)
  • Nova (Protoframe Skin)
  • Uriel (Protoframe Skin)
  • Trinity (Protoframe Skin)
  • Wisp (Protoframe Skin)

Plus several other Warframes with regular skins.


Cosmetics​

  • Multiple skins
  • Color palettes
  • Various visual items

Factions / Progress​

  • Cavia: Rank 5
  • The Hex: Rank 5
  • Access to both Archimedea and Temporal Archimedea

Additional Notes​

  • I currently don’t have screenshots, as my PC died unexpectedly
  • Serious buyers can ask questions — I will answer honestly
  • Selling because I need funds to buy a new computer

Price: Thinking of $130 USD But we can talk about it​


Middleman accepted if buyer prefers.

My Discord: spooky.inu
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing support

Awesome dude! Crazy level of support and an amazing deal.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top