Selling my MR 24 Warframe account due to no longer playing.
Looking for $200.
Steam says there's over 1100 hours, in game i think it's around the 800 hours.
Every Prime frame is owned and mastered EXCEPT for Wukong prime, he was released around the time I stopped playing.
All the important mods are owned and maxed out, 25 rivens, good ones for catchmoon, plague kripath etc.
The rest of the info can be seen in the album at Any questions please feel free to ask.
I'd prefer to use a middleman through the site.
Looking for $200.
Steam says there's over 1100 hours, in game i think it's around the 800 hours.
Every Prime frame is owned and mastered EXCEPT for Wukong prime, he was released around the time I stopped playing.
All the important mods are owned and maxed out, 25 rivens, good ones for catchmoon, plague kripath etc.
The rest of the info can be seen in the album at Any questions please feel free to ask.
I'd prefer to use a middleman through the site.
Last edited:
