So I have a couple accounts here.
I am willing to trade,
I have 2x Champions Online accounts with decked lvl 40s (max lvl)
2x City of heroes/Villains acct (on one Master acct).
One has going rogue activated.
All together 20+ lvl 50s, all decked in a total of well over 30 billion inf
Vet reward too
1x Global agenda acct. just a lvl 40 in purple gear
Also have an 85 WoW acct worth around $300, doubt id trade it unless the offer was outstanding!!!
===============================
LF DCUO, or Star Trek online, with multiple max lvls
I am willing to trade,
I have 2x Champions Online accounts with decked lvl 40s (max lvl)
2x City of heroes/Villains acct (on one Master acct).
One has going rogue activated.
All together 20+ lvl 50s, all decked in a total of well over 30 billion inf
Vet reward too
1x Global agenda acct. just a lvl 40 in purple gear
Also have an 85 WoW acct worth around $300, doubt id trade it unless the offer was outstanding!!!
===============================
LF DCUO, or Star Trek online, with multiple max lvls
