[[[WTS]]] Lot ---- AION/ STEAM / WAR ======== *Look here*

Not Recently Bumped
(77 reviews)

Sbane12

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 80

(100%) (77 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Nov 29, 2009
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Got a selection of accounts I am looking to sell.
PLEASE POST BEFORE CONTACTING

Account #1: $50
STEAM
Clean VAC

MW2
HL2
CS:Source
HL2:DM
Team Fortress 2
Sword of the stars collectors
Nexus: The jupiter Incident



Account#2: $40
AION

LVL 30 Templar Asmodian
LVL 20ish Templar Elyos
LVL 20ish Spiritmaster Asmodian
LVL 20ish Cleric Elyos

Has veteren awards


Account#3: $75

WARhammer online

R40 RR40 Magus
R40 RR30 DoK
Both decently geared, was pre-order account etc





=============================
AIM: Sbane12
MSN: [email protected] (also email)


Please Post before contacting.
I am not in a rush.
If I do not answer IM's just email me.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Also willing to trade for Global Agenda account. (Prefer Recon)
 
I am still selling, I have only seen 2 IMs from you then a quick log off and log on here and there.


Yes the 2 steam and 1 aion are still for sale!
 
It's been a month and I've already tried to contact you numerous times; are you still serious about selling?
 
Steam acct #1 reduced to $40

Steam acct #2 ( CoD WAW+GTAIV)= $30

AION: $20
 
WAR account sold. AION acct still for sale as well as MW2 Steam, also add another steam account to the list with CoD WAW and GTA IV
 
Back
Top