WTS Level 83/ Member/ 10MILL/ OO/ Can Access RSC !

Not Recently Bumped
(64 reviews)

mar2k7

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 62

(100%) (64 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 6, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello Markee I'm Back With Another Sale!
This is my orginal runescape account, I am the sole owner, no-one else has ever logged but me.

Know Recovery/Bank Pin
28 Days Membership
Can Log Into RSC(Runescape Classic)

Paypal/Money Orders = Payment.
Phone Chat = 100% Must, No # Blockers.

This is a great account, good gear & money to work with.
Has 4.4mil cash, full Torags(Best DEF Gear in GAME)
Dragon 2h sword, Abby Whip, Obby Cape & Shield. Glory ammy + various other items banked. Around 10mill in Items/Money.

addd.jpg

jere3.jpg




Main Price Im LF = $100.

Bidding Start at $50.




STARTING BID: $50
If interested post Bid & Leave your email.
I will contact you on AIM.
If you don't leave your email, I wont be on aim to contact you.


Thanks ~
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top