**PLEASE POST HERE FIRST BEFORE CONTACTING ME, THANKS**
**Will require a phone conversation with the buyer**
*I accept paypal from people with rep, no rep = western union*
**I have all info plus the ID scan for this account**
Hello Markee,
Looking to sell a Human Death Knight, I am looking for around $300-$350 or the best offer for this character. Here is the general info of the character: Full DPS T7.5 (valorous scourgebourne), 4/5 Deady PvP set, 1/5 Savage PvP shoulders, 4/5 T7 dps helm, gloves, chest, and legs and 55k honour points. Weapons include Jawbone, Armageddon, Deathbite and slayer of lifeless.
Mounts include Mekgineer's Chopper, Acherus Deathcharger, Black Battlestrider, Black War Bear, Black War Mammoth, Brown Horse, Chustnut Mare,Green and yellow Qiraji battle tanks, Pinto, Red Drake, Red Proto-drake, Swift Brown Steed, Swift Palomino,Swift White Steed and Winged Steed of the Ebon Blade.
Misc items include trinkets/jewlery : deadly gladiators pendant of victory, battlemasters hostility, anvil of titans, ruthlessness ring of invincibility, loatheb's shadow, sigil of haunted dreams and drape of the deadly foe, wristbands of the sentinel huntress, valor medal of the first war, defenders code, sigil of the frozen conscience, sigil of the unfaltering knight, sigil of arthiritic binding, , loathebs shadow, battlemasters hostility, and anvil of titans. Also girdle of ascended phantom and bladed steelboots,tabard of the ebond blade, brute force, kirin tor, explorer, argent crusade, and wyrmrest accord and bloodsail suit.
Professions:
Herbalism 450/450
Inscription 450/450
Secondary skills:
Cooking 444/450
First Aid 450/450
fishing 236/300
Titles:
Bloodsail Admiral
twilight vanquisher
champion of the frozen wastes
jenkis
Contact me if your interested, I'm only accepting paypal from repped users. If you have NO rep, then I will only do western union.
AIM: firstn20
MSN: [email protected]
**Will require a phone conversation with the buyer**
*I accept paypal from people with rep, no rep = western union*
**I have all info plus the ID scan for this account**
Hello Markee,
Looking to sell a Human Death Knight, I am looking for around $300-$350 or the best offer for this character. Here is the general info of the character: Full DPS T7.5 (valorous scourgebourne), 4/5 Deady PvP set, 1/5 Savage PvP shoulders, 4/5 T7 dps helm, gloves, chest, and legs and 55k honour points. Weapons include Jawbone, Armageddon, Deathbite and slayer of lifeless.
Mounts include Mekgineer's Chopper, Acherus Deathcharger, Black Battlestrider, Black War Bear, Black War Mammoth, Brown Horse, Chustnut Mare,Green and yellow Qiraji battle tanks, Pinto, Red Drake, Red Proto-drake, Swift Brown Steed, Swift Palomino,Swift White Steed and Winged Steed of the Ebon Blade.
Misc items include trinkets/jewlery : deadly gladiators pendant of victory, battlemasters hostility, anvil of titans, ruthlessness ring of invincibility, loatheb's shadow, sigil of haunted dreams and drape of the deadly foe, wristbands of the sentinel huntress, valor medal of the first war, defenders code, sigil of the frozen conscience, sigil of the unfaltering knight, sigil of arthiritic binding, , loathebs shadow, battlemasters hostility, and anvil of titans. Also girdle of ascended phantom and bladed steelboots,tabard of the ebond blade, brute force, kirin tor, explorer, argent crusade, and wyrmrest accord and bloodsail suit.
Professions:
Herbalism 450/450
Inscription 450/450
Secondary skills:
Cooking 444/450
First Aid 450/450
fishing 236/300
Titles:
Bloodsail Admiral
twilight vanquisher
champion of the frozen wastes
jenkis
Contact me if your interested, I'm only accepting paypal from repped users. If you have NO rep, then I will only do western union.
AIM: firstn20
MSN: [email protected]
