WTS [H] Warrior 3/5 8.5, 33KHP, (Has DPS Gear), REP'D.

Not Recently Bumped
(64 reviews)

mar2k7

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 62

(100%) (64 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 6, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello Markee !
Transfer - Down (2 Days)(Is in a new guild that does 10/25 TOC, never heard me on vent).

I am not the OO, but the account is 100% Safe, Guaranteed.

Very great account, easy to tank with.
Can Tank 10/25 Uld, 10 TOC.

Has 32.8k HP UB (3 Triumph off T9 Shoulders)
Has a good DPS set, puts near 4k dps off.

Regular Flyer
450 Mining
50 JC.

Stone Guard Title (Level 60 PVP Title, cannot get anymore)
Champion of the Frozen Waste Title


$150.00 USD BUYOUT, Am OPEN TO OFFERS.

Am ONLY selling to REP'D, Verified Paypal, Phone Convo Required.

POST YOUR AIM, I WILL CONTACT YOU.

POST YOUR AIM, I WILL CONTACT YOU.

POST YOUR AIM, I WILL CONTACT YOU.

POST YOUR AIM, I WILL CONTACT YOU.

POST YOUR AIM, I WILL CONTACT YOU.

NO RENTING
NO RENTING
NO RENTING
NO RENTING
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top