WTS [H] UD rogue 3/5 s3 2/5 s4 s3mh /oh PVP xfer up $250 +70 feedback TWV

Not Recently Bumped

SeanDylan

Level 70

Trade Guardian Orders: 45

(97.7%) (45 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jun 11, 2007
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hey guys, I am doing a quick post because thats all I have time for, I will be making another one soon. Anyhow, quick rundown of his gear is as follows, 2/5 s4, 3/5 s3, s3 mh / oh, full vindicators / with 24,000 honor points. Has about 500 gold as well, pvp xfer up. He also has about 1000 points come tomorrow. He is an undead male.

<span style="font-weight: bold">WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:</span>

Sell: <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">$250</span></span> Starting bid. Do not message me offering anything below 325, if you do I will ignore you.

100% Safe, I have all information. [email, secret question/answer, full name, etc.]

I do all transactions over the phone. We go by my terms, I am a legit seller / trader, and you will be going first. If you have your own way of doing things, don't even consider talking to me. You must post on this thread before messaging me on AIM. If you do not post, I will remind you.

Contact me:

AIM - PVSurfrdude88
EMAIL - [email protected]

Thank you for being interested!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Hey going to contact you on aim. feedback stuff in sig
 
Re: WTS [H] UD rogue 3/5 s3 2/5 s4 s3mh /oh PVP xfer up $250 +70 feedback T

nighttime.
 
Re: WTS [H] UD rogue 3/5 s3 2/5 s4 s3mh /oh PVP xfer up $250 +70 feedback T

posting.
 
Re: WTS [H] UD rogue 3/5 s3 2/5 s4 s3mh /oh PVP xfer up $250 +70 feedback T

Quite interested.
 
Re: WTS [H] UD rogue 3/5 s3 2/5 s4 s3mh /oh PVP xfer up $250 +70 feedback T

IM you
 
Re: WTS [H] UD rogue 3/5 s3 2/5 s4 s3mh /oh PVP xfer up $250 +70 feedback T

contacting
 
Re: WTS [H] UD rogue 3/5 s3 2/5 s4 s3mh /oh PVP xfer up $250 +70 feedback T

Aiming you
 
Re: WTS [H] UD rogue 3/5 s3 2/5 s4 s3mh /oh PVP xfer up $250 +70 feedback T

aiming.
 
Re: WTS [H] UD rogue 3/5 s3 2/5 s4 s3mh /oh PVP xfer up $250 +70 feedback T

talking to you on aim
 
Back
Top