WTS [H] UD Mage 3/5 t7.5 2/5 s5 epic flyer xfer up CHEAP - SOLD

Not Recently Bumped

SeanDylan

Level 70

Trade Guardian Orders: 45

(97.7%) (45 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jun 11, 2007
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hey guys, I am back to sell another toon. I will sum up the major details and if you at all seem interested just message me via AIM or email.


The toon that I am selling is a Horde Undead Mage.

Information:

<span style="font-style: italic">This toon has well over 650g.

This toon has a full PVE set, included is a 3/5 set with a combination of both t7 and t7.5.

This toon has all 20+ slot bags, excluding one 16 slot bag.

This toon is already able to clear all end-game content.

This toon has many different epic flying / ground mounts. [included is a Swift Zhevra and Black War Mammoth]

This toon's transfer is up so is its name change.

This toon has a full pvp set, stacking stamina, included is 2/5 s5 pieces.

This toon has over 25k of honor saved up.

This account comes with one level 71 paladin, level 60 warlock, level 60 warrior, level 58 DK, all of which are on the same server. On a separate server, there is a NE hunter level 70.

This toon has over 30 emblems of heroism and 20 emblems of valor.

A photo I.D. [the scanned I.D. is of the OO] can be provided with the purchase of this account.</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Titles</span>:
<span style="font-style: italic">The Hallowed
Champion of the Frozen Wastes
Merrymaker</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:</span>

Sell: <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">$265</span></span> Starting bid.

100% Safe, I have all information. [email, secret question/answer, full name, etc.]

<span style="color: #CC6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">Painless sale</span> - I can promise you that the sale will be quick and easy. I'll guide you through everything on the phone personally and you'll hang up happy.
<span style="font-weight: bold">Peace of mind</span> - I have solid reputation on these forums. I am also a moderator with a lot at stake. I've got too much to lose to try and scam you out of a small amount of money. I have never scammed anyone nor do I ever plan to. I handle everything I do in a responsible and professional manner.
<span style="font-weight: bold">Customer Service</span> - On top of making this entire process painless, I will be available for contact months after the actual transaction has taken place. I still receive messages from people who I have done business with in 2007.
<span style="font-weight: bold">First-time Buyers</span>: If this is your first time buying, I would highly recommend doing business with me. Along with a quick, safe, and easy transaction, I will answer all your questions that you might have about the entire process and even give you a few insider tips. I have been doing this for a very long time and I can guarantee you that you will learn a lot from just one simple transaction with me!</span>

Contact me:

AIM - PVSurfrdude88
EMAIL - [email protected]

Thank you for being interested!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Re: WTS [H] UD Mage 3/5 t7.5 2/5 s5 epic flyer xfer up CHEAP

Sold.
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/453849-account-recalled-fearloathing.html
Re: WTS [H] UD Mage 3/5 t7.5 2/5 s5 epic flyer xfer up CHEAP

speaking with you.
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/453849-account-recalled-fearloathing.html
Re: WTS [H] UD Mage 3/5 t7.5 2/5 s5 epic flyer xfer up CHEAP

hit me up please
smile.gif
 
Re: WTS [H] UD Mage 3/5 t7.5 2/5 s5 epic flyer xfer up CHEAP

morning.
 
Re: WTS [H] UD Mage 3/5 t7.5 2/5 s5 epic flyer xfer up CHEAP

contacting you on aim poormanscrusade
 
Re: WTS [H] UD Mage 3/5 t7.5 2/5 s5 epic flyer xfer up CHEAP

contacting you, JDMaddict28
 
Re: WTS [H] UD Mage 3/5 t7.5 2/5 s5 epic flyer xfer up CHEAP

contacting - thejokster75
 
Re: WTS [H] UD Mage 3/5 t7.5 2/5 s5 epic flyer xfer up CHEAP

Bump. Legit deal went through.
 
Banned - multiple accounts - scammer - LandoTheGiant
Re: WTS [H] UD Mage 3/5 t7.5 2/5 s5 epic flyer xfer up CHEAP

Bump for a Cool guy
smile.gif
 
Re: WTS [H] UD Mage 3/5 t7.5 2/5 s5 epic flyer xfer up CHEAP

interested - on aim with you now
samslmmrjr
 
Re: WTS [H] UD Mage 3/5 t7.5 2/5 s5 epic flyer xfer up CHEAP

noon.
 
Re: WTS [H] UD Mage 3/5 t7.5 2/5 s5 epic flyer xfer up CHEAP

morning.
 
Re: WTS [H] UD Mage 3/5 t7.5 2/5 s5 epic flyer xfer up CHEAP

interested
 
Re: WTS [H] UD Mage 3/5 t7.5 2/5 s5 epic flyer xfer up CHEAP

buump
 
Re: WTS [H] UD Mage 3/5 t7.5 2/5 s5 epic flyer xfer up CHEAP

posting
 
Re: WTS [H] UD Mage 3/5 t7.5 2/5 s5 epic flyer xfer up CHEAP

AIM
 
Re: WTS [H] UD Mage 3/5 t7.5 2/5 s5 epic flyer xfer up CHEAP

MD is back up!
 
Back
Top