Shaman [H] Orc, 80, Transfer Down
Resto:
16.5k hp
20k mana
+2474 SP
487 haste
479 MP5
^^ Unbuffed
Ele:
17k hp
19k mana
+2483 SP
429 hit
336 haste
2/5 8.5
EPIC FLYER (FULL EPIC ENH SET)
Has several alts, [A] 80 Pally, Prot (25k hp), 66 lock, 60 druid, 50 rogue.
I am only selling to reputated members, paypal verified is a must, phone chat is a must no EXPCEPTIONS.
I have sold several accounts & traded here several times check my rep.
What you get?
Account Name:
Password:
Security Answer:
Name on Account:
IT IS NOT LINKED TO A BATTLE NET ACCOUNT !
I am open to offers. POST YOUR AIM HERE, AND I WILL CONTACT YOU !
Resto:
16.5k hp
20k mana
+2474 SP
487 haste
479 MP5
^^ Unbuffed
Ele:
17k hp
19k mana
+2483 SP
429 hit
336 haste
2/5 8.5
EPIC FLYER (FULL EPIC ENH SET)
Has several alts, [A] 80 Pally, Prot (25k hp), 66 lock, 60 druid, 50 rogue.
I am only selling to reputated members, paypal verified is a must, phone chat is a must no EXPCEPTIONS.
I have sold several accounts & traded here several times check my rep.
What you get?
Account Name:
Password:
Security Answer:
Name on Account:
IT IS NOT LINKED TO A BATTLE NET ACCOUNT !
I am open to offers. POST YOUR AIM HERE, AND I WILL CONTACT YOU !
