Naxx10 - Helm
Naxx10 - Shoulders
Naxx10 - Wrist
Badge necklace and trinket (Mirror of Truth)
LW - Cloak and belt
Ebon Blade - Chest
H Trial of Champ- Boots
H UP - Gloves
Hemorrhaging Circle
Titanium Impact Band
H CoS Fist (Greed)
Anarchy Dagger
H HoS Dagger (The Fleshshaper)
**Blue legs, randged weapon**
**Green trinket**
Honor - 21819
Lifetime kills - 28741
**First Sergeant Title**
Duel Spec
Epic Flying (Bronze Drake)
446/LW, 450/Skin, 450/Cooking, 450/1st Aid
PLEASE NOTE: I am not the OO, BUT, the OO is a trustwho Rep'd MEMBER ! Who said he will verify that he is the OO, he is not willing to give out his id. His profile is linked below.
http://www.markeedragon.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/users/71046
What am I LF? You must be PAYPAL Verified. YOU MUST Have REP !
$150.00 Buyout OBO
(NOTE, HAS DOES NOT HAVE MUCH PVP GEAR, BUT HE CAN CRAFT SOME, PURELY PVE TOON)
Transfer is DOWN, (BNET ACCOUNT). On a NEW Realm ! New name, no one knows me, or has heard my voice on vent.
POST YOUR AIM AND I WILL CONTACT YOU !
Naxx10 - Shoulders
Naxx10 - Wrist
Badge necklace and trinket (Mirror of Truth)
LW - Cloak and belt
Ebon Blade - Chest
H Trial of Champ- Boots
H UP - Gloves
Hemorrhaging Circle
Titanium Impact Band
H CoS Fist (Greed)
Anarchy Dagger
H HoS Dagger (The Fleshshaper)
**Blue legs, randged weapon**
**Green trinket**
Honor - 21819
Lifetime kills - 28741
**First Sergeant Title**
Duel Spec
Epic Flying (Bronze Drake)
446/LW, 450/Skin, 450/Cooking, 450/1st Aid
PLEASE NOTE: I am not the OO, BUT, the OO is a trustwho Rep'd MEMBER ! Who said he will verify that he is the OO, he is not willing to give out his id. His profile is linked below.
http://www.markeedragon.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/users/71046
What am I LF? You must be PAYPAL Verified. YOU MUST Have REP !
$150.00 Buyout OBO
(NOTE, HAS DOES NOT HAVE MUCH PVP GEAR, BUT HE CAN CRAFT SOME, PURELY PVE TOON)
Transfer is DOWN, (BNET ACCOUNT). On a NEW Realm ! New name, no one knows me, or has heard my voice on vent.
POST YOUR AIM AND I WILL CONTACT YOU !
