WTS [H] PVP Rogue 6/8 T6, 2/5 S4, Both S4 Swords!!

Not Recently Bumped
(42 reviews)

Hankle

Level 77

Trade Guardian Orders: 42

(100%) (42 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 11, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Like the title says I am selling my Rogue for personal reasons, I have all the account information and this account has never been marked or banned.

Class: Rogue
Lvl: 70
Race: Orc
Server: PVP
Transfer: Up on Oct. 3
Gametime: Till Nov. 13

Quick gear highlights:

6/8 T6 ( Helm, Shoulderpads, Chestguard, Bracers, Handguards, Legguards)
Brutal Gladiators Slicer
Brutal Gladiators Quickblade
Dragonspine Trophy
Shard of Contempt
2/5 S4 ( Helm, Handguards), also 1075 arena pts

Has epic flyer, almost 2k gold...
Any other questions and I am sure a SERIOUS buyer will have some I can answer on AIM.

This is not my first time selling on MD, I have great rep. so unless you have better rep than me the transaction will be done my way.. Usually after talking with the buyer people with rep and that have my trust I will accept paypal, if not you will send money via W.U.

I can show in game and armory... to serious buyers only, if you cant speak english or you creep me out just stop talking when I ask you...

I have a price range in my head so IM me and we can talk about the account and your offer...

NO I WILL NOT RENT....

POST HERE BEFORE YOU CONTACT ME!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I gotta say I'm <span style="font-weight: bold">VERY</span> upset with Hankle. I thought about buying the rogue all day, got the money together and at the very last second, he decides he's keeping his Rogue. Very unprofessional.
 
<span style="font-weight: bold">Sounds awesome, contacting via aim

SN : Dontlolbro</span>
 
back from vaction... rogue still for sale

aim: Hankleberry727
 
dont see your aim, but mine is postman6543, hit me up when you can. very interested.
 
Interested


huynhlongie1984 on AIM

Forgive me if I'm going blind though I didn't see your AIM to contact you but feel free to hit me up thanks !
 
still got him... buy from alegit seller.. I have all info, and buy out is cheaper than those other rogues...
 
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/coppafeelxmmo-possible-scammer.1669305/
posting, lovinlife8801
 
bump... buyout price has dropped, get this rogue alot cheaper than all those "glaive" rogues...
 
Back
Top