- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">YOU MUST POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME</span></span>
I ask that you read this post entirely before you ask me specific questions as they can most likely be found throughout this Post.
I am selling my Blood Elf Paladin on a PVP Server with his Transfer Down Until July 23rd, and Name Change available.
*****GEAR*****
-Holy-
Crystalforge Greathelm (T5)
Shattered Sun Pendant of Restoration
Lightbringer Pauldrons (T6)
Shroud of the Final Stand
Lightbringer Chestpiece (T6)
Blessed Adamantite Bracers
Lightbringer Gloves (T6)
Girdle of StormGarde's Hope
Lightbringer Leggings (T6)
Pearl Inlaid Boots
Band of Lucent Beams
Signet of the Quiet Forest
Essence of the Matyr
Ashtongue Talisman of Zeal
Lightfathom Scepter
Felstone Bulwark
Glimmering Steel Mantle
Ribbon of Sacrafice
Enamelled Disc of Mojo
Band of the Eternal _____
Tome of Diabolic Remedy
Scarab of the Infinate Cycle
Vial of the Sunwell
More Items Banked
4 Piece Tier 6!
2041 Healing
Full Epic Gems
-Protection-
Battleworn Tuskguard
Barbed Choker of Discipline
Pauldrons of Stone Resolve
Silkk's Cloak of Placation
Chestguard of the Warlord
Eternium Shell Bracers
Justigar Handguards
Crimson Girdle of the Indomitable
Unwavering Legguards
Jungle Stompers
Band of the Eternal Defender
Ring of the Stalwart Protector
Dabiri's Enigma
Hammer of Judgement
Bulwark of the Amani Empire
Illidari Runeshield
14800 UNBUFFED HP
323 Spell Damage
Uncrittable
Uncrushable
Epic Quality and Uncommon Quality Gems
-Retribution-
Fel-Steel Warhelm
Shattered Sun Pendant of Might
Pauldrons of the Wardancer
Dory's Embrace
Netherforce Chestplate
Eternium Rage-Shackles
Brutal Gladiator's Scaled Gauntlets
Girdle of the Lightbearer
Legguards of Endless Rage
Skullshatter Warboots
Angestla's Revenge
Band of the Eternal _____
Shad of Contempt
Jin'rohk, The Great Apocalypse
Epic Ground and Epic flying
Cenarion War Hippogryph
Full Shadow Resist Set
Fully Exalted with Aldor and SSO
375 Herbalism
375 Alchemy
NO GOLD
8882 Honor
585 Arena Points
Have all Information Pertaining to the account.
I will not do Paypal with someone I feel I can entirely trust. Most will be based on Rep and feedback, but if I do get a bad feeling in my stomach, I will not do it. So if you do not have rep, please be ready to provide payment via Western Union.
Do not be offended if I ask you to pay via Western Union, it isn't personal.
I have a Western Union on Base within a 5 Min drive. When the account is purchased, I will drive to the Western Union, retrieve the money and immediately call the Buyer to provide all information to the account, and upon returning will assist in switching the emails to finalize the transaction.
Again, Western Union is the last resort.
Armories will not be thrown out.
You must Post here before contacting me or I will not respond.
If I feel you are a questionable person, a Armory link will not be provided.
I again as that you read this post entirely before asking me specific questions, as they can most likely be found in this thread.
Some Pictures
I ask that you read this post entirely before you ask me specific questions as they can most likely be found throughout this Post.
I am selling my Blood Elf Paladin on a PVP Server with his Transfer Down Until July 23rd, and Name Change available.
*****GEAR*****
-Holy-
Crystalforge Greathelm (T5)
Shattered Sun Pendant of Restoration
Lightbringer Pauldrons (T6)
Shroud of the Final Stand
Lightbringer Chestpiece (T6)
Blessed Adamantite Bracers
Lightbringer Gloves (T6)
Girdle of StormGarde's Hope
Lightbringer Leggings (T6)
Pearl Inlaid Boots
Band of Lucent Beams
Signet of the Quiet Forest
Essence of the Matyr
Ashtongue Talisman of Zeal
Lightfathom Scepter
Felstone Bulwark
Glimmering Steel Mantle
Ribbon of Sacrafice
Enamelled Disc of Mojo
Band of the Eternal _____
Tome of Diabolic Remedy
Scarab of the Infinate Cycle
Vial of the Sunwell
More Items Banked
4 Piece Tier 6!
2041 Healing
Full Epic Gems
-Protection-
Battleworn Tuskguard
Barbed Choker of Discipline
Pauldrons of Stone Resolve
Silkk's Cloak of Placation
Chestguard of the Warlord
Eternium Shell Bracers
Justigar Handguards
Crimson Girdle of the Indomitable
Unwavering Legguards
Jungle Stompers
Band of the Eternal Defender
Ring of the Stalwart Protector
Dabiri's Enigma
Hammer of Judgement
Bulwark of the Amani Empire
Illidari Runeshield
14800 UNBUFFED HP
323 Spell Damage
Uncrittable
Uncrushable
Epic Quality and Uncommon Quality Gems
-Retribution-
Fel-Steel Warhelm
Shattered Sun Pendant of Might
Pauldrons of the Wardancer
Dory's Embrace
Netherforce Chestplate
Eternium Rage-Shackles
Brutal Gladiator's Scaled Gauntlets
Girdle of the Lightbearer
Legguards of Endless Rage
Skullshatter Warboots
Angestla's Revenge
Band of the Eternal _____
Shad of Contempt
Jin'rohk, The Great Apocalypse
Epic Ground and Epic flying
Cenarion War Hippogryph
Full Shadow Resist Set
Fully Exalted with Aldor and SSO
375 Herbalism
375 Alchemy
NO GOLD
8882 Honor
585 Arena Points
Have all Information Pertaining to the account.
I will not do Paypal with someone I feel I can entirely trust. Most will be based on Rep and feedback, but if I do get a bad feeling in my stomach, I will not do it. So if you do not have rep, please be ready to provide payment via Western Union.
Do not be offended if I ask you to pay via Western Union, it isn't personal.
I have a Western Union on Base within a 5 Min drive. When the account is purchased, I will drive to the Western Union, retrieve the money and immediately call the Buyer to provide all information to the account, and upon returning will assist in switching the emails to finalize the transaction.
Again, Western Union is the last resort.
Armories will not be thrown out.
You must Post here before contacting me or I will not respond.
If I feel you are a questionable person, a Armory link will not be provided.
I again as that you read this post entirely before asking me specific questions, as they can most likely be found in this thread.
Some Pictures
