80 [H] Paladin.
Prot:
32.5k HP UB (35K HP With Sanct On, 43K Hp Raid Buffed)
Holy:
17.9k HP, 20K Mana +2.1k Heals
Ret:
20k HP, +3.9K AP, +29.6% Crit, 280 Hit
Has epic flight
(Lots of random epics banked)
80 [A] Druid
Resto- 16k HP, 17K Mana +1.7k Heals, +300 MP5
Both transfers are UP.
I am the Original Owner, ID included only for Trustwho.
I am only selling to REPUTATED MEMBERS, IF YOUR NEWLY REGISTERED, DONT BOTHER.
You MUST post your aim, I will contact you.
Has 1 month membership active.
Post your aim and I will contact you for additional information
Prot:
32.5k HP UB (35K HP With Sanct On, 43K Hp Raid Buffed)
Holy:
17.9k HP, 20K Mana +2.1k Heals
Ret:
20k HP, +3.9K AP, +29.6% Crit, 280 Hit
Has epic flight
(Lots of random epics banked)
80 [A] Druid
Resto- 16k HP, 17K Mana +1.7k Heals, +300 MP5
Both transfers are UP.
I am the Original Owner, ID included only for Trustwho.
I am only selling to REPUTATED MEMBERS, IF YOUR NEWLY REGISTERED, DONT BOTHER.
You MUST post your aim, I will contact you.
Has 1 month membership active.
Post your aim and I will contact you for additional information
