WTS [H] Druid - 5.76K Boomkin/ 5.66K Resto/ 5.16K Feral- Chopper / TWV / OO

Not Recently Bumped
(64 reviews)

mar2k7

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 62

(100%) (64 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 6, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello MMO Bay

I am looking to sell my Druid.

Boomkin-
5762 Gear Score
20.5K HP
25.1K Mana
+3.1K SP
353 Hit
+581 Haste
+561 MP5
+26.48% Crit
(Easy 10k +)

Resto-
5667 Gear Score
+20K HP
+22.7K Mana
+2.7k SP
+719 Haste
+867 MP5

Feral Tank-
38K HP
42.22% Dodge
31K Armor (67% Damage Reduction)
(NOTE: He is not wearing any Health Trinkets, has two Stam Trinkets to increase HP)

Has the Sergeant Title (Vanilla PVP Title)
Has Epic Flight
150 JC/ 150 Blacksmith
Has Mechano-Hog (Motorcycle Mount)

Has random PVP Pieces bank along with Random Epics.

I am the OO, ID Scan comes with account.

I am open to offers, POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
May be Sold, but still available for the right Offer !
If I'm not on AIM feel free to PM me offer on here with your AIM
 
Back
Top