This hunter has been leveled by me.
It has Fishing up a bit
Account has a bit of gold
Asking for 120$ VIA Paypla (ONLY if you're reppd)
OR WESTERN Union
ID Scans will be given if asked for
I AM OO, This is my account. I have all info
Has Epic flying and cold weather flying
PS: This account has been leveled by me, just for the purpose of selling it. I will never Recall it.
On this server is another hunter (80) leveled by me! *you can buy both if you want to dualbox or play with a friend


It has Fishing up a bit
Account has a bit of gold
Asking for 120$ VIA Paypla (ONLY if you're reppd)
OR WESTERN Union
ID Scans will be given if asked for
I AM OO, This is my account. I have all info
Has Epic flying and cold weather flying
PS: This account has been leveled by me, just for the purpose of selling it. I will never Recall it.
On this server is another hunter (80) leveled by me! *you can buy both if you want to dualbox or play with a friend


