<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FFFF00">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME!!!!!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME!!!!!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME!!!!!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME!!!!!</span></span>
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #000099">The Account is not B.Net MERGED!!!
Transfer up
Pve Server
Gametime till October
AIM = Aznboix1989</span></span>
http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=133093
Has Nobles Deck for Darkmoon card when the faire comes!!!!
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #666666">Has Burtal Netherdrake
Full Hateful pvp Gear</span></span>
Pricing
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #33CC00">$200 + Fees FIRM
WU ONLY UNLESS YOU HAVE GOOD REP + TWV!!!</span></span>
* Account sales are final. There are no exchanges or refunds.
* Once the account comes into your possession, it is your responsibility to keep it secure. I personally recommend moving your characters to a new account or putting an authenticator on the account.
* If any issues arise with the account, I will do everything I can to get the account back for you. In the event that I cannot get the account back, there is nothing else I can really do. Buying an account carries a risk.
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME!!!!!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME!!!!!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME!!!!!</span></span>
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #000099">The Account is not B.Net MERGED!!!
Transfer up
Pve Server
Gametime till October
AIM = Aznboix1989</span></span>
http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=133093
Has Nobles Deck for Darkmoon card when the faire comes!!!!
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #666666">Has Burtal Netherdrake
Full Hateful pvp Gear</span></span>
Pricing
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #33CC00">$200 + Fees FIRM
WU ONLY UNLESS YOU HAVE GOOD REP + TWV!!!</span></span>
* Account sales are final. There are no exchanges or refunds.
* Once the account comes into your possession, it is your responsibility to keep it secure. I personally recommend moving your characters to a new account or putting an authenticator on the account.
* If any issues arise with the account, I will do everything I can to get the account back for you. In the event that I cannot get the account back, there is nothing else I can really do. Buying an account carries a risk.
